Boots Booties SIMONA Black Leather UK 7 FR 40,5 GOOD CONDITION Fashion VERY yeurar3681-Women's Boots
News & Features
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|MPN:||Does Not Apply||Heel Height:||2 à 7 cm|
|Boots SIMONA FASHION Leather:||Boots SIMONA FASHION Black leather T 39 VERY GOOD CONDITION||UK Shoe Size (Women's):||39|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
- Women Rhinestones Fringe Ankle Strap Multi color High Heel Platform Wedding shoe
- Womens NIKE zoom stefan janoski - size uk 4 ( 2012 ) good condition
- Allen Edmonds Glenfield Mens Black Leather Penny Loafers Dress shoes 8.5 D
- CINZIA SOFT PANTOFOLA women PELLE color CANNA DI FUCILE ZEPPA H 4 CM
- women Clarks shoes Loafer color brown Mushroom Nubuck size 41.5 EU
- Kenneth Cole Reaction, Deportivos de Moda men, size 45 EU 11US
- Maverick A3R003 Mens Black Cowboy Ankle Boots (R9A)
- New Stylish Women's Casual Slip On Summer Stilettos Pumps Sweet Pointy Toe shoes
- Puma Amp XT Womens Exercise Fitness Training Trainer shoes Black gold
- shoes MEZZETINTE men Selezione saldi private labels blue Scamosciato 1050CAMPB
- TORY BURCH Women's shoes 8 1 2 M (leather lining,leather upper, leather sole)
- BENETTON Bottes en Daim red Clair T 39 Très bon état
- Harley Davidson Ladies Boots Size 7.5 Black Leather Stock No. 84187
- Retro Women Ankle Boots Round Toe Chunky Heel Fall Winter Platform shoes Size 8
Time to Spare?
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization!
Helping Community Cats
With community help, PAWS Chicago is working to save and protect feral cat colonies. Check out our life saving efforts, Abbey Dawn Rock On Tall Boots.
WHY ARE THEY DYING?
Too Many Born, Too Few Adopted
One Female Cat
and her offspring can produce more than
over a seven year span!
One Female Dog
and her offspring can produce over
in seven years!
With so many pets born, too many are coming into shelters and too few are adopted. Thousands of pets in shelters are waiting for a home.
The No Kill Model - Solutions to End the Killing
The No Kill Model
Dig deeper into the Pillars of No Kill - Targeted Spay/Neuter, Adoptions, Animal Health & Well-Being, and Volunteers - and the foundation of Community Engagement in our No Kill section.
Targeted spay/neuter programs serving at-risk and under-resourced communities dramatically reduces the number of unwanted animals born and ultimately killed in shelters.
Proactive & Innovative Adoption
Saving more lives is about extending the visibility of homeless animals into communities where people live, work and play, encouraging people to think adoption first, and maybe fall in love.
Animal Health & Behavior
The goal is for each pet to not only survive but thrive! Through state-of-the-art Shelter Medicine and comprehensive Animal Behavior programs, we treat and rehabilitate both body and spirit.
Volunteers are the life-force of PAWS Chicago, touching every aspect of operations and providing the highest quality of care for our pets. Join our army and help us save more live!
The foundation of everything we do - since our first adoption event in 1998 - is engaging the community in the cause of homeless pets. People cause the problem. People solve the problem!
It's a story that inspires. This video tells the story of why PAWS was founded and how a grassroots effort revolutionized animal welfare in Chicago.