- Moda Spana Black Patent Closed Back Peep Toe Cross Strap Platform shoes 8.5M
- NIB MENS KENNETH COLE N.Y. FAN-CIFIEDED LEATHER HORSE BIT LOAFERS SIZE 11 M
- SAS Free Time Tripad Comfort Tan Suede Lace Up shoes Women's 8 1 2 S - Narrow
- Trendy Lady Womens Lace Up Mid Block Heels Ankle Boots Casual shoes Plus Size
- Womens Sexy Peep Toe PU Leather Wedge Heel Platform Slip On Sandal Date shoes Sz
- Adidas Court Blaze LQC Black Tech Grey-Green G56651 Men's SZ 10.5
- Aphixta Piattaforma Stivali Alla Caviglia shoes women Cuoio Suede Equestrian
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Penny Mule, Black, Size 8.5
- E1-537 Comfortiva Women's Comfortiva Cordia Bootie shoes 8W
- HAIX BROWN COMBAT GORETEX BOOTS - SIZE 7 MEDIUM - GRADE 1 USED - DFN3357
- Karen Millen Leather shoes Snake Print Size 7 40
- Men Athletic Trainer Sport Sneaker Breath color Match Outdoor Board Street shoes
- NEW Clarks Mells Ruth Ladies Burgundy Leather Ankle Boots UK 8D
- black Bottes d'hiver pour men Nikopol 622 black
- Sam Edelman Pumps Sadi Snake Print Black Womens shoes Size 9M
- SUPERBES BOTTES CUIR REQUINS brownS POINTURE 36 NEUVES PRIX MAGASIN
- Women Med Block Heel Ankle Boots Back Tasseld Round Toe Faux Suede Casual shoes
- Ladies Skechers Shape Ups bluee & Silver Grey Size UK 4.5 EU 37.5 Trainers
- Adidas Original 350 UK 12 White Leather Men’s Trainers
Applications for Chevening Scholarships and Fellowships are now closed. For information about the next round of awards, Easy Street Womens Franny Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Navy, Size 8.0.
Chevening is the UK Government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British embassies and high commissions throughout the world.
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Applications for Chevening Awards to study in the UK in 2020/2021 will reopen in August 2019.