- Vintage Leather Military Combat Boots Men's Size 13
- Women's RAINBOW Premier Leather Wide Strap Flip Flops MEDIUM 6.5-7.5 PINK GREY
- Arcopedico Close-S Beige Nylon Clog, size EU 41 (US 9.5 to 10)
- British Dress Party Buckle Strap Pointy Toe Ladies Retro Block Heel Spring shoes
- CLARKS MENS BROWN LEATHER LACE UP SHOES SIZE 8 EX.WIDE GOOD CONDITION
- Escarpins Talons Hauts Satin Beige 40 REBECA SANVER
- Jessica Simpson Piah Vestido Tacón Zapatillas 431 , ante black, 7.5 Us 37.5 Eu
- Mens 100 Percent Leather shoes Uk 9 -43
- New Adidas ADILETTE Slides Sandals Mens Yellow bluee Beach Flip Flops S78677
- Reebok GL1500 Classic Trainers bluee UK 8 EU 42 V48299
- Rieker Women's 94771 Ankle Boots Brown (Cayenne Testadimgold 24) 4 UK
- UK Womens Ankle Boots Pointy Toe High Block Mid Heels Chelsea Boots Casual shoes
- Women Punk Denim Lace Up Rivet High Heel Stiletto Sneaker Canvas Ankle shoes Ch8
- Womens Real Leather Fur Furry Lined Flat Casual shoes Loafers Slip on Slippers
- Balducci Bambina BUTTER504 black Sneakers Autunno Inverno Camoscio nylon
- Clarks Laser Cut Leather Wedge Sandal Wide Fit UK7 W CORAL NUBACK
- Ed ellen degeneres triple strap leather sandals tahni Cognac brown 7 m new
- Gordon Rush Men’s Brown Suede Loafers Style shoes size 11.5 Made In
- KIOMI LADIES ANKLE BOOTS UK 6 (EU 39)
- Mens Close Toe Hollow Out Sandals Sports Flats Beach Outdoor shoes Summer Casual
- New GH Bass Men's 70-77030 Tan Leather Textile Mesh Walker shoes 8M
Applications for Chevening Scholarships and Fellowships are now closed. For information about the next round of awards, Puma Liga Suede Perf Trainers Size 9.
Chevening is the UK Government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British embassies and high commissions throughout the world.
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Applications for Chevening Awards to study in the UK in 2020/2021 will reopen in August 2019.