- Womens ALDO beige suede boat shoes loafers sz. 8.5 NEW
- BODEN TOE POST BLACK LEATHER SUMMER SANDALS SIZE=36==3 BNWOB
- Jeweled Sandals, New, see below for brand. SIZE 34 NEW WITHOUT BOX
- INC International Concepts I.N.C. Fainn Block-Heel Booties Size 10.5 Black
- 8 Gee'WaWa Women Silver Leather Ankle Strap Open Toe Flat Sandal
- Patent Leather Pull On Solid Rhinestone Fashion Pump Heels Women shoes Platform
- Sergio Zelcer Beautiful Reptile Platform 4 Peep Toe shoes. Made in Brazil Sz 7B
- UK Ladies Womens High Stiletto Heel Red Nude Black Toe shoes Size 3 4 5 6 7 8
- BX618 LSD by DIENNEG chaussures noir cuir femme bottines EU 35,EU 36
- Crocs Ciabatta women - Zeppa Cleo V - black - 204268
- Boden Heels size 8 Beige Brown Leather Suede Cork Wedge Peep Toe shoes
- CMP Campagnolo Homme Randonnée Sandales Hamal Été shoes de Trekking Corda (
- Easy Spirit karintia, Mocasín womenes, Piel, size 38.5 EU 7.5US
- HIGH HEELS STIEFEL DAMENSCHUHE DESIGNER NEU Gr 37 red 1225
- Ladies Girls Bowknot Oxfords Casual Faux Suede Loafers Slip On Brogues shoes New
Applications for Chevening Scholarships and Fellowships are now closed. For information about the next round of awards, Vintage Beijing Cloth shoes Embroidered Boots 12-01 red with cotton 35.
Chevening is the UK Government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British embassies and high commissions throughout the world.
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Applications for Chevening Awards to study in the UK in 2020/2021 will reopen in August 2019.