& Scott Eden Twill Men's Espadrilles Sneakers, Ketchup Red UK (42) 8 Lyle yeewmy2089-Men's Casual
News & Features
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Shoe Size:||UK 8||EU Shoe Size:||42|
|Upper Material:||Canvas||Modified Item:||No|
|Brand:||Lyle & Scott||EAN:||Does not apply|
- Libby Edelman Leopard Print Calf Hair Booties SZ 9W
- NEW MEN'S CLARKS BEACHMONT STEP - UK SIZE 13 G
- Puma Mens Icra Suede Trainers Lace Up Padded Ankle Collar Everyday Textured
- Vans Slip-On True White Canvas Classic shoes All Size Fast Shipping
- Women Fashion Pointed Toe Elasticated Ankle Wrap High Heel Court shoes Sandals
- Womens Gothic Round Toe High Block Heels Platform Ankle Riding Boots Shoes E817
- 2 Pair Of Johnston & Murphy Mens Tabor Size 11 M Brown And Black
- CHAMPION SCARPA MOXE - ES514GREY - 41 (8052785956128)
- Cole Haan Brown men's leather loafers, size 10.5, Made in
- women Nine West shoes Plates color pink Light Pink Suede size 38.5 EU
- INC International Concepts Womens Surrie Open Toe Ankle, Light Bronze, Size 9.0
- Mens Flats Round Toe Lace up Casual shoes Brogue Fur Warm Wing Tip shoes Fashion
- Mens Summer Buckle Floral Peep Toe Flat Heel Light Sandals shoes Casual Fashion
- NewNEXT Womens UK 6.5 (40EU) Black Leather Chunky Sole Loafers With Chain
- Sc35 Masrinaa Knöchelhohe Stiefeletten, white, 10
Time to Spare?
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization!
Helping Community Cats
With community help, PAWS Chicago is working to save and protect feral cat colonies. Check out our life saving efforts, Ladies Vogue Satin Pointed Toe Pearls Diamante Kitten Heel Court shoes Mules SUP.
WHY ARE THEY DYING?
Too Many Born, Too Few Adopted
One Female Cat
and her offspring can produce more than
over a seven year span!
One Female Dog
and her offspring can produce over
in seven years!
With so many pets born, too many are coming into shelters and too few are adopted. Thousands of pets in shelters are waiting for a home.
The No Kill Model - Solutions to End the Killing
The No Kill Model
Dig deeper into the Pillars of No Kill - Targeted Spay/Neuter, Adoptions, Animal Health & Well-Being, and Volunteers - and the foundation of Community Engagement in our No Kill section.
Targeted spay/neuter programs serving at-risk and under-resourced communities dramatically reduces the number of unwanted animals born and ultimately killed in shelters.
Proactive & Innovative Adoption
Saving more lives is about extending the visibility of homeless animals into communities where people live, work and play, encouraging people to think adoption first, and maybe fall in love.
Animal Health & Behavior
The goal is for each pet to not only survive but thrive! Through state-of-the-art Shelter Medicine and comprehensive Animal Behavior programs, we treat and rehabilitate both body and spirit.
Volunteers are the life-force of PAWS Chicago, touching every aspect of operations and providing the highest quality of care for our pets. Join our army and help us save more live!
The foundation of everything we do - since our first adoption event in 1998 - is engaging the community in the cause of homeless pets. People cause the problem. People solve the problem!
It's a story that inspires. This video tells the story of why PAWS was founded and how a grassroots effort revolutionized animal welfare in Chicago.